Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall OOTD in Paris




Finally I'm on vacation now for two weeks, since last Friday! Today I went up in the famous Tour Eiffel for the third time now (to the 2nd and 1st floor) and decided to share some pictures. I also wanted to take pictures of my outfit, as I found it very autumnal and I quite like it. I'm starting to wear my sweaters and warmer clothes now, as it's been getting pretty cold here in Paris recently. Fall also makes me pumped for winter which is my favorite season :) So excited! Anyways, I found this outfit very simple and casual, yet girly. It incorporates very autumnal colors: black, burgundy, gray, and khaki. I think I'll be wearing this a lot, and you can also be easily inspired by it too, as it's pretty simple to put together.


Parka: local boutique
Infinity scarf: Pimkie
Sweater: Hollister
Shorts: Cache Cache
Booties: Andre
Shoulder bag: Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment