Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

 Today is the 31st of October which only means one thing: it's Halloween! This is definitely one of my favorite holidays ever (Christmas being the first one of course). This is the time where you can dress up into something you're not: spooky, funny, or even cute characters. Kids go trick-or-treating in the dark streets to fill up their bags with candy, as well as teenagers. Because let's be honest, there is no age limit to going trick-or-treating! Especially if it's for candy! I recommend going with your friends. This is what I did last year and it was a lot of fun. If you're too lazy to go trick-or-treating or want to do something else still staying in the holiday spirit, just watch scary movies that'll haunt you all night and invite friends over to not be creeped out all alone. This is what I'm planning on doing. I'm probably going to watch "Carrie" or "Ouija" and if I'm too spooked out "The Addams Family" for a less scary, classic movie. Another idea is to throw a Halloween Party with a bunch of friends, that have to come dressed up. I had an early party this year at my friend's house and we had a really good time. Don't forget to take lots of pictures guys! I included a couple pictures and you can see my devil costume.
An absolute must-do for Halloween is pumpkin carving. I love seeing the carved-pumpkins lit in the dark. Check out the pumpkins my sisters and I carved this year. After seeing this idea on Pinterest recently, I decided to carve mine into Tinkerbell with all the fairy dust left behind her. It's adorable and it changes from anything I've done before (yes, I take this choice very seriously haha :)

So what are your plans to celebrate Halloween this year? What are you dressing up as? And how are you going to carve your pumpkin? 

Also tell me in the comments what you think of the movies I mentioned, if you've seen them. Are they good? Scary?


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment